Thursday, February 21, 2013

HELP from Seasoned BLOGGERS (Pretty Please)

I'm new to blogging! Help, I need input! So, I am thinking about hosting a Mother's Day contest. Basically, people write an essay about their mothers. I post the top 10 essays on my blog. The contestants get people to comment on their essay. The one with the most comments wins and they receive a really nice present! I like this idea for two reasons.

1) I think it would be a cool way to honor these mothers publicly on Mother's Day.
2) It would be great visibility for my blog.

I would also like to include something where they need to subscribe to my blog, but not sure how all that fits! SEE! I told you I'm a newby! Anyone out there willing to give some input?

Thanks in advance!

:o)Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment