Thursday, March 14, 2013

You MUST, MUST, MUST experience The Niche Wine Lounge in Holly Springs,NC

If you're a resident of Holly Springs, NC, live in the surrounding area or passing through, you absolutely must visit the local wine bar! The Niche Wine Lounge is a special place. When I say special, I mean that emphatically. Most people think when they read special. It's just an adjective placed in a sentence. And sometimes I do that too! But not here and it demands special attention! lol See, I did it again! Anyway, on with the specialness of the Niche!

There are only two people who work there, Ted and Aldo. What's cool about that? They know everyone by name! You get superior attention and customer service EVERY SINGLE time you go in. Unless of course you become a staple at the bar.  Then, instead of pretzels you're offered dog treats! That's a joke. But it does bring to mind another cool thing about the Niche. If you have a dog you can bring it, sit on their gorgeous Mediterranean inspired patio, sip a glass of wine and soak up the sun. And if that's not enough, Ted may even bring your dog a treat on occasion! How cool is that!

The ambiance at Niche transcends you into your happy place. I've heard people actually use that term about the Niche and I can empathize. The establishment is very nice and they decorate elaborately for the holidays. There's yet another important word. I am actually laughing as I write this because I have to emphasize it! They really decorate people! Their Halloween party is off the charts every year and Christmas is magical. If that's not enough, they host special parties and fundraisers all the time. Not just once in a while so they can say they did something nice! They do this type of thing all the time. They have bands, D.J.'s, painting classes and more. I am sure I missed something. Sorry Ted! But really, please, you must visit. Before I let you get into your car and drive over to the Niche, I need to give you the address and talk about the people that run the place. I'll list Niche's contact information below! So, if you're sick of listening to me ramble and just want to go get a glass of wine, skip to the bottom!

Ted, the owner is a genuine, caring guy with a big heart. He loves the Niche, his patrons and his wine! There really isn't any other way to describe Ted. He connects with his patrons and is a true professional. You really need to experience it fully to understand. Great guy!

Aldo, hmmm.... I really don't even know what to call him. This guy knows everything about wine. He does bar-tend, but to say he's only the bartender, would be an untruth. But to say he's the only bartender would be true! Get it? Sorry, I digress! He's much more than that. I'm not sure of all his duties, but they are many! How many wine bars have you visited where the bartender asks you a few questions and 99% of the time he serves you a wine you love? I'm not kidding. He knows people's tastes and all of the wines they carry. Which is a gazillion. Another nice guy and very professional!

Before I give you the information you need to visit Niche, please know this. I don't work for them and wasn't paid by them to write this! I genuinely love the Niche, Ted and Aldo. I have been a patron there for the past 2 years and will continue for as long as they let me live there, HAHA!!

So go visit them! I promise you'll be happy you did! While you're there tell Ted and Aldo I said hello and put a glass of wine on my tab! Ok. That was a JOKE!

Grace
--------------
Niche Wine Lounge
109 North Main Street
Holly Springs, NC 27540
919.552.2300
Hours: Sun-Sat - 4:00 P.M. - 2:00 A.M.
www.nichewinelounge.com
Facebook: Niche Wine Lounge - Go like them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment